 |
| "A mullet that was popular in the olden days" |
Hair styles are one of the few things that make you how you are. Everyone especially teens are obsessed with their hair and how it looks. Personally I don't really care about how my hair looks so I never changed how it looked for a few years. At home my 16 year old brother thinks completely different with his. He is just obsessed with his because sometimes he get a haircut like almost every two weeks so it doesn't grow too big and keeps it's a perfect shape. One time I actually saw him fixing his hair in his sleep because we sleep in the same room. Your hair doesn't just your personality but also your liking in music.
For example...
Afros - Funky
Dreadlocks -Reggae
Mohawk- Punk or Rock
Cornrows - Rap
Devi-lock - Gothic
 |
| "Weird hair style that shouldn't be shown in public" |
There are many more, but that was all I could think of. My point is that hair is just an accessory that people spend too much time with. I used to really care about mine a few years back. In kindergarten through fifth grade I had a hairstyle that makes the front of my hair go to the right.(I think it's called a comb over) So in fifth grade I started to hate so much that I put it down in sixth grade. Some people just might go overboard with their hair that it's not normal and shouldn't be shown in public, but there is one thing I learned and it is that if there is ether crazy, beautiful, or cool hair the only thing that matters is on the inside and not on the outside.
http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/10/what-does-your-hairstyle-say-about-you/
You stayed on topic and had very good details. If you don't you should read your post over a second or third time because you had a few convention errors.
ReplyDeleteYou did really good but you kind of went stereotypical. I think you gave a lot of details, and you stayed on topic :D.
ReplyDelete