Having to take care of babies and toddlers or also known as babysitting can be thing that gives you stress or can just be something that doesn't really matter and so you just do it. Since I am an uncle I have to take care of lots of nephews and nieces of mine. I don't usually have any concerns with babies or toddlers, but they mostly gave me so much stress that when they finally go to sleep I realize that I was covered in sweat from running around playing, feeding, and bathing them. In my life I have to care for about 10 kids ages 1 to 5 during the summer or in parties.
You're just going to accept that babies will have a devilish side to them that can lead to stress. The thing that make me so stress the most while babysitting is when they think I'm playing around when I'm trying to be serious. My relationship with one of my nephews isn't the best, but we still love each other. The reason I say that is because a couple years ago I would always get in fights with him, so he would get very angry that he would try to hit me with a belt. I know that can be very rough, but they are also really sweet inside, so you would just have to have it in your heart to deal with their temper. The last reason they can be really annoying is when they just start to cry. Just that sound is enough to hurt your ear drums, but it just means they need help.
There is still an angel in each of every single baby you will ever see. While you hang out with them for a few hours you will already have a connection with them. Babies just have that cuteness charm that will always fill you with happiness after looking into that adorable face while saying awwwww to it.The angel inside will release itself if just be nice to them, but no too nice or the toddler will try to hit you with a belt. Just always have fun while caring for babies or toddlers because I learned that the hard way. In conclusion babies and toddlers are more of an angel than a devil to me, but that's just me because you may have a different opinion.
This is the sound that really annoys me-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
No comments:
Post a Comment