Monday, November 4, 2013

Is it a Bird, Is It a Plane, No It's FOOD!! (PB)

Super Food. "Food saves lives too"
    Food...hmm. You're probably wondering what kind of passion is food because it's just food. Food is actually like super heroes to me, but i didn't realize this until some of my friends tried to help me think of a passion for my blog. When one of them said food it made me think of reasons of why it should be passionate to me. One reason is that they are good for your growing body. Most people have different taste buds so most food I probably like are different from what you like. Here are just my opinions of food that like that are very healthy or just plain delicious.

Delicious:                                         
  1. Salad
  2. Burger
  3. Ice Cream
  4. Rice
  5. Egg
 Here are some that are just gross in my opinion...
Gross:
  1. Brussels sprouts
  2. Onions
  3. Fats off of meat
  4. Snail
  5. Spiders
      Yes I said spiders because I heard that people from places in Asia like to eat weird kinds of food like like scorpion, spiders, and....DOGS. Another thing to remember is that you'll never know until you tried it. For example brussels sprouts are probably gross, but the good thing about it is that it is healthy just like every food a person hates. Another example is when my dad bought food from Jumbo Buffet and in it there were mushroom.The reason I didn't want to eat it was because of how it looked. It was light brownish with blackness under the mushroom top. While I was eating my dad told me to try some, so when I ate one of the mushrooms hesitantly.... I actually liked it. After that one I wanted to try more and more. This may sound a little cliche, but the lesson here is that you shouldn't judge a food by it's color or looks. Every vegetables, fruits, dairy foods, and etc are really like super heroes because they're nutritious, delicious, and very healthy.

Here is a 10 great healthy foods: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/health-foods/MY01108

No comments:

Post a Comment