Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Do You Ever Eavesdrop? (SSR)

     I admit that I do eavesdrop once in a while but it is not like I do it every day at every time. Even if I do it’s not like a little vacation that I take on a break because sometimes I would feel guilty that I’m listening to personal conversations. Sometimes I can even catch some people trying to eavesdrop on some of my conversations such as my mom. At times I don’t even try but listening to them can be a good or a bad thing.

Good:

     Eavesdropping into conversations can be a good thing to do. One reason why is that you would find out some important information such as someone cheating on someone or someone is using someone. Another reason why is that you may be a super-agent spy undercover trying to get the information off some bad guy. Sometimes they would place a micro spy camera so they can see and listen to the conversations he have.
 

Bad:
     When you are trying or not trying to eavesdrop on a person you can usually hear some things you wish you didn't. First reason why it’s bad is that it may scar you for life. For example, you accidentally hear some person say something about your friend and so you keep listening. Then the things you here can be thing you didn't want to know about the friend. Either it’s true or it can be a lie which brings me to my nest reason. My next reason why it can be bad to eavesdrop is because the information you hear can be all lies. This can also be called rumors or gossip. These kinds of things are very common in everyday lives and can cause some bad effects such as bullying.
    

     The weird thing is that as I was typing this blog post I was eavesdropping on some people around the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment